Art is commonly defined as “the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power”. Every day we redefine banking in favour of our customers and society, we are creatively creating and producing works to be appreciated.
For this edition, let's bring inspiration and creativity to another level by mixing thought-provoking talks on banking by the brightest minds in the sector with a nocturne on David Hockney, exclusively for The Banking Scene.
- Olivier Onclin, Head of Private, Business and Retail Banking at Belfius
- Hedwige Nuyens, Managing Director at International Banking Federation
- David Yuan, Chief Executive Officer at Nagelmackers
- Katrien Beuckelaers, Chief Commercial Officer, NewB
- Kim Van Esbroeck, Country Head Belgium, aion
- Christophe Hamal, Chief Executive Officer, Buy Way
- Louise Karlander, Financial Services Industry Advisor - EMEA North, Salesforce
The event will take place in Bozar, in the Heart of Brussels. Currently, the number of tickets for this exclusive event is limited to 100. Still, we will follow up on the situation very closely, and we hope to make more tickets available as soon as the situation allows us to do so.
The Art Night is a Covid Safe Event. This means that every visitor will need to show a Covid Safe Ticket at the entrance. The bright side is that once you entered the event, you don’t need to wear a face mask.