Comarch – an IT-challenger on the Benelux market - looks for an entrepreneurial and dynamic person who is able to take initiatives and create new business opportunities in the Telecom area. Do you enjoy helping customers find solutions to complex problems? Are you passionate about technology and innovation?
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup-minded team with the support of a global organization with a very positive outlook for growth.
Comarch develops and implements innovative solutions for Telecom clients worldwide. The company employs more than 5500 professionals and looks to strengthen the local team in the fast-growing Benelux branch of Comarch Group with this Pre-Sales Consulting role.
The Benelux-team is a mix of dynamic, young professionals with diversified international backgrounds (in our team we can speak more than 10 languages altogether). We believe in open communication, respect each other and try to help and learn from each other as much as we can.
The Employee will be engaged in consulting and business development of Comarch flagship products for OSS industry.
- Identifying and managing customer’s needs in the Telecom area for Comarch OSS product portfolio;
- Preparing and conducting presentations and product demos for Executives in the Telecom industry;
- Market analysis, trends identification dedicated to OSS business in Benelux Region;
- Taking an active role in RFI/RFP processes and in contract negotiations, led by the sales team with additional support from legal department;
- Close cooperation with sales and marketing teams on a daily basis to generate leads, through meaningful b2b marketing campaigns and content generation.
- Master level in Economics, IT, Telecom, Business Administration, Management or Entrepreneurship;
- Excellent language skills – Dutch and/or French. Outstanding English language skills are also essential.
- Minimum +2 year-experience in the Telecom business;
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities. The Employee will regularly conduct presentations for clients as well as will write reports to the Senior Management of Comarch;
- Successful experience in leadership, negotiations, supervision and influencing others;
- Charisma and optimism in day-to-day work as well as patience, confidence and determination in the goal realization.
What Comarch offers:
- SME working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition are being rewarded;
- Fast career-track with high visibility in the company and with numerous growth possibilities;
- Learning about innovations, technology on the market and running large-scale IT projects;
- Frequent travelling opportunities within/outside Benelux;
- In the future, the successful Employee will have a chance for a quick career growth and people management within the structures of Comarch.
To apply for this position please upload your Resume and Motivation Letter to our website or via LinkedIn.